ZOMBIE TAG – THE GAME!
Zombies Are Coming!
EVENT REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
You may register at the starting line
between 1pm and 2pm.
Registration fee at the starting line is $15/person.
Bring positive photo ID to register.
16 – 18 year olds must have a parent or legal guardian with them to sign the waiver form allowing them to participate.
Get ready to run, duck, hide, outwit, and outmaneuver your opponents as you take to the streets of Chatham to survive in the most epic race for your life. It’s part tag, part footrace, part hide & go seek and part zombie apocalypse. Do you have what it takes to survive the zombies?
We had such a great time doing this in 2013, we decided to do it again!
- DATE: Sunday October 25th, 2015
- WHERE: The Columbia County Fairgrounds and The Village of Chatham NY (see boundaries map)
- WHEN: as follows
- Check in 1:00pm to 2:00pm.
- Game play 2:15pm to 3:30pm
- Game ends: 4:00pm – In order to be eligible for prizes, all participants must cross the finish line by 4:00.
- COST: $12/person (plus $1.23 ticket processing fee) ($15 day of event only IF spots are available)
- WHO: The game is for those 16 and over ONLY. Ages 16 to 18 must have a parental signature on their waiver
- WHY: This is a fundraiser for Our Community Cares, Inc.
- We’ve put together a video to explain how the game works. You can view it by clicking HERE
Thank you to our 2015 sponsors! We encourage you to support the businesses that support us!
Free drawstring backpack to the first 200 registrants. Great for carrying your water, map and a snack because avoiding zombies will make you hungry!