ZOMBIE TAG – BOUNDARIES, CHECKPOINTS, MAPS
(STAY OFF LAWNS & PRIVATE PROPERTY – USE SIDEWALKS!)
(STAY OFF ALL RAILROAD TRACKS!)
(STAY OUT OF THE ROAD!)
In the event of the Apocalypse, do you really think you’d know in advance where to go and who to trust?
Didn’t think so. Checkpoints will not be revealed, you’ll have to find them yourself.
In order to successfully complete the game, all humans have to find 3 checkpoints AND make it back to the starting point in 1 hour and 15 minutes. Once you become a zombie, you no longer have to find the 3 checkpoints.
- ALL CHECKPOINTS ARE SAFE ZONES
- ONLY HUMANS can get their map stamped at checkpoints. If you are a ZOMBIE you can not get your map stamped as there is no longer a need for you to get this.
- Zombies cannot campout at checkpoints. You must be continuously moving around. Agents at the checkpoints will be monitoring for this, don’t make them bash your brain in for cheating.
- Humans can go to any checkpoint in any order.
- You must prove you were at a checkpoint. Your map will be stamped as proof that you were at a checkpoint. Just make sure you have all 3 marks, signifying the 3 checkpoints, if you want credit for completing the course.
- Boundaries are as follows: (see map below) (Stay ON the sidewalks; NOT in the street and OFF of private property and OFF OF ALL RAILROAD TRACKS)
- Church Street. (both sides) (from Washington Avenue to Woodbridge Avenue)
- Woodbridge Avenue (both sides) (from Church Street to Kinderhook Street)
- Kinderhook Street (both sides) (from Woodbridge Avenue to Park Row)
- Park Row (both sides) (from Kinderhook Street to Hudson Avenue)
- Hudson Avenue (SOUTH BOUND SIDE ONLY) from Park Row/Main Street to Hoffman Street)
- Hoffman Street (both sides) (from Hudson Avenue to Woodbridge Avenue)
- Washington Avenue (both sides) from Hoffman Street to Church Street)
- Any tagging done beyond the boundaries will not count.
- Keep in mind that all streets will still be open to thru-traffic, therefore, all crosswalks are considered safe zones and you can not tag someone while they are in a crosswalk.
- Participants are NOT allowed to barricade/block streets or traffic on any street on the course. Doing so will get you kicked out of the game and your registration fee will NOT be refunded.
Maps are available to view, download and print HERE so you have them for your checkpoint stamps! CLICK HERE
A limited number will be available at check-in so it is best to bring your own map!
DO NOT print the map below. It is just a diagram and does NOT have the spots for checkpoint stamps. Use the link above to print your map to bring with you and use the day of the event.